Hello Fashion by Christine Andrew
CHRISTINE ANDREW Wifey. Mama & Stepmama. Shoe obsessed. 💍
Hi Guys! Thanks so much for visiting Hello Fashion! I’m Christine Andrew (no middle name 🙂 ) I was born in Bogota, Colombia. I’m half Colombian, half American. .
I started my blog in December 2011, can’t believe it’s been that long! I started this online diary as a way to share my favorite sales, buys and fashion finds.
Now I share everything from family and travel to fashion, beauty, and home decor. I love connecting with you guys and sharing life’s beautiful journey a long the way.
I currently live in Salt Lake City with my husband Cody (you can read his blog Hello His here) and our three kids Mara, Wes, and Beckam, well four if you count our giant puppy Mio 🙂
I’m a Stepmom to Mara and Wes, they call me “Hersh” and Mama to Beckam. While being a full time blogger, I also have a clothing line I started in 2011 called ILY COUTURE. You can shop my line here.
From the bottom of my heart thank you for reading and following along! I read all your comments and truly enjoy connecting with you all!
- 1 Fashion Finds Under $100 07:00
- 2 4 Ways to Wear or Tie A Button Up Shirt 03:47
- 3 Spring Finds Under $100 06:14
- 4 6 STEPS FOR A FOOL PROOF MOM WARDROBE 01:37
- 5 VLOG: Where I Shop When I Have No Time 07:01
- 6 7 Fresh Ways to Style A Turtleneck 03:27
- 7 Mother's Day with Lagos 00:42
- 8 4 Looks You Will Wear In and Out of the Office 00:49